Chocolate Chip Cookies… who doesn’t love them!? I, personally, love all cookies and definitely do NOT discriminate! Whether you like them soft & chewy, crisp & crunchy, or crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, these babies can satisfy any cookie lover’s tastebuds.
As usual, these cookies are grain & refined sugar free and to top it all off, they may be the easiest cookies I’ve ever made. A few shakes of a whisk and they’re ready for the oven. Unlike most cookie recipes where you need to beat the butter & sugar together, that’s all thrown out the window here. That’s another plus of baking with almond flour… no need to worry about over-mixing when there’s no gluten! This easy recipe is also the base for my equally delicious maple-bacon chocolate chip cookies. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Be on the lookout for my Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe… it’s in recipe development as we speak!
**For regular chocolate chip cookies, simply omit the rosemary & pecans.
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, rosemary, salt, baking soda) together and set aside.
- Whisk softened butter & sugar together until fluffy. Mix in egg & vanilla.
- Slowly & gently incorporate flour mixture into bowl while gently mixing. Once batter has formed, gently fold in chocolate chips & pecans.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop uniform balls onto parchment lined tray.
- Bake for 10-13 mins until edges are golden brown. (I go for around 11-12 mins)
- Let cool for 5 mins before serving.