Cauliflower haters, rejoice! This will change your cauli-tune! Roasted cauliflower is one of my favorite vegetables + preparations and definitely my favorite way to enjoy cauliflower. I also love roasted broccoli, asparagus, Brussels sprouts, carrots, garlic, eggplant, squash, potatoes, cabbage… You get my drift. ROAST ME UP, SCOTTY!!! Fall/Winter veggies are just BEGGING to be roasted, like they were made for each other!
Roasting brings out the natural sweetness and intensifies the flavors in such a distinct way, there’s just no comparison between it and other methods of cooking. Roasting craps all over steamed vegetables. Every. Time. JUST SAYIN’. Roasted veggies have all that caramelized, crispy goodness that attracts all your senses, while steamed veggies are over there bein’ all bland & boring & plain (& weird smelling… have you smelled steamed cruciferous veg-ums. bleh.). SO, YOU FEEL ME?! Roasted Veggies > Everything. My extremely picky boyfriend willingly eats any roasted vegetable, so, as I’ll say a million times, that says it all for me. Hope you enjoy this one as much as we do. Try my other roasted veggie recipes, too! #lyricalrhymemaster
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- Olive oil, enough to coat
- Generous pinch of sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with a light olive oil drizzle until evenly coated.
- Add salt and black pepper. Toss again to coat.
- Arrange on parchment lined tray(s), making sure not to crowd the pan, and roast for around 20 mins until tender (depends on floret sizes), gently shaking tray halfway through. Lightly season again before serving, only if necessary.