Paleo Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- ½ cup honey OR maple syrup (I use ¼ cup of each)
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp melted ghee
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk all dry ingredients together (except coconut sugar) and form a well in the center.
- In a medium bowl, whisk melted ghee + coconut oil, honey/maple syrup, & vanilla together and pour into well. Mix until well-combined dough forms.
- Using a tablespoon, evenly distribute into uniform balls of dough. Flatten to ½ inch thickness and sprinkle with a bit of cinnamon.
- Bake at 325 for 14 mins and let cool completely before attempting to remove/serve.