What it is, jive turkeys! I’m baaaaack! I missed my December OPL guest post & was on a Caribbean cruise during last month’s Paleo Pomegranate-Ginger Sticky Wings guest post. Now, I’m back and it’s time to party. If you’ve never made turkey meatloaf before, I can guarantee you’re missing out. This veggie-packed paleo turkey meatloaf recipe is one of my absolute favorite meals, right next to Chicken Pot Pie and Sweet & Smoky Salmon. I’ve heard several times “isn’t turkey meatloaf super dry?” HELL, NO! I actually prefer it over your standard beef meatloaf!
It’s one of my FAVORITE meals that just so happens to make THE best leftovers. So, what are you waiting for, lil turkeys? Head on over to OurPaleoLife.com to get the recipe!
Mini Paleo Turkey Meatloaves on OurPaleoLife.com
- 1 tbsp ghee/bacon fat/olive oil
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 3 cloves garlic, minced/grated
- ½ tsp each of fresh herbs, chopped OR ¼ tsp each of dried herbs (use any combination of fresh/dried rosemary, basil, thyme, oregano, or sage)
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh baby spinach/baby kale (opt)
- ¼ cup diced carrot
- ¼ cup diced celery
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp worcestershire (I use Wan Ja Shan Gluten-Free worcestershire)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup homemade paleo ketchup
- Get the blogpost, photos, & full recipe instructions over at OurPaleoLife.com!