No-bake/raw desserts are one of the main reasons I’m obsessed with raw vegan blogs and social media accounts. They’re just so creative, healthy, and EASY!
Most no-bake vegan/paleo desserts simply take a few pulses in the food processor and a quick whiz in the blender. You wind up with a crust and filling in less than 10 mins.
Pop it in the freezer overnight and you wake up to CHEESECAKE. It’s basically magic. So, reading this recipe is basically like attending magician’s school. So, you’re about to leave here a culinary magician… (Printable Magician School Certificates/Diplomas pending.)
You can serve this “cheesecake” to non-paleo eaters and paleo eaters alike without having to tell anyone what’s really in it.
Simply thaw a few mins before slicing & serving and ENJOY! Just tell them it’s an “ice-box cheesecake” – no one’ll know the difference.
- 1 cup nuts (pecans or walnuts, preferably - I used pistachios here)
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup medjool dates (about 6-7)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted (optional if dates are dry)
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 2 cups raw cashews
- ¾ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup coconut milk OR coconut cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup maple syrup OR honey
- ¼ cup coconut sugar OR maple sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- pinch of cloves, allspice, & cardamom (opt)
- Quickly pulse crust ingredients together in food processor until crumbly and well-combined.
- Line the bottom of a springform pan with parchment paper and firmly press crust into bottom of pan. Set aside.
- In high speed blender or food processor, puree all filling ingredients until completely smooth.
- Pour over crust and cover with plastic wrap. Freeze overnight.
- Let thaw 5-10 mins at room temp before slicing with a warm knife & serving.